The rear rack is sold in an assembly kit, as shown in the above photo, to occupy as little space as possible, if not used: with a few movements, it can be assembled and adjusted to the geometry of your bicycle.
– Assembly instructions EN (pdf)
– Assembly instructions FR (pdf)
– Assembly instructions DE (pdf)
– Dimension drawing EN (pdf)
– THE BRACKETS:
- Upper bracelet clamps: these bind the tubes of the chainstay of the frame, creating a solid point of connection.
- Lower brackets for quick release: two clamps with a 6 mm hole so that it can be inserted in the quick release pin.
- Quick release: the specific quick release, to mount the rear rack on the axle of the wheel, is supplied in the kit.
- Anti-slip serrated grover: the chain, during the pedal stroke, exercises considerable driving force on the pinion, with the risk of moving the wheel and the rear rack from the correct position; inserting a serrated surface, between the lower clamps of the luggage rack and the surfaces of the dropouts of the frame, can avoid unpleasant problems.
– THE COLORS:
- Satin silver anodization: anodic oxidation gives the aluminum components the final appearance / color; but it also aims to protect the metal from attack by atmospheric agents, more effectively than painting.
- Glossy colored anodizations: a process similar to the one described above but which involves a hand polishing before the anodic treatment.
- Hard oxidation: it is an anti-scratch process that is carried out on black legs, to better protect them from rubbing the bags.
– Brochure EN (pdf)
– LOAD: 20 Kg
– WEIGHT: 538 g
– WHEEL: 26″ / 28″